Social Media… not just a fad.
Social network sites are growing popularity every day. Businesses can no longer ignore this social media trend. Instead, we should embrace these opportunities as affordable marketing tools for both online and offline businesses.
Here are some important ways that social media can benefit your business:
- Create and maintain awareness of your brand
- Drive qualified traffic to your website
- Nurture qualified leads
- Increase your online presence – thus increasing the number of times your brand will appear in search results
- Monitor online conversations about your brand so that you can manage your reputation quickly and efficiently
- Learn about your competitors and their activities
- Publicise your new innovations, awards and business successes
- Find new business partners, vendors, suppliers and business opportunities
- Build trust and credibility because it’s an open and transparent communication channel
- Increase your position as a thought leader with articles and commentary
- Increase your search engine rankings – social media generates back links and site traffic
- Support other paid marketing and advertising activities, online or offline
- Identify customer’s needs, wants and issues and communicate directly with them as to how your products or services can address these
- Provide a complimentary customer support platform due to the ease of use and real-time updates
- Find and recruit new staff
Social Media isn’t a fad, it’s a fundamental shift in the way we communicate.
Yours in Social Media,