Who has time to read everything on the internet? Never fear, Brio have rounded up a mix of what we found interesting this week. Happy reading and happy Friday!
- Jonah Lehrer and The Creativity of Anger
- Touris.ms offer photographic travel guides
- Ever wondered what a creatives book shelf looks like? It’s Nice That shows us.
- Author David Sedaris (who will be at the Brisbane Powerhouse in January 2012) talks about how the most important moments can happen in a car and how we miss them
- The Yorkshire Post reports people who read a lot are better at relationships and understanding the world
- Nextness tells us the best camera we have is the one we have with us. How to maximise your iPhone camera with the best photography apps
- Etsy takes a look at the “Shopping Haul” phenomenon
- If creativity is based on originality why do we set our creative process in stone? 180360720 discusses in How we think
- Author Haruki Murakami sits on The New Yorker’s Book Bench and wishes for a time when sending a letter or visiting the library to find out information was the norm.
- Productivity kings the 99% tell us success always starts with failure
Yours in link love,