archive,paged,category,category-community,category-180,paged-4,category-paged-4,select-core-1.6,pitch-theme-ver-3.5,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,smooth_scroll,grid_1300,vertical_menu_with_scroll,blog_installed,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.7.0,vc_responsive

Community

SmartClinics opens at Westfield Chermside on September 19

I'm impatient, work long hours and not loyal to any particular doctor - I guess I'm fitting right into the Gen-Y stereotype! But seriously, when I need a basic prescription or need some basic medical care I just want to pop in and out of...

Continue Reading

Brisbane Festival 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fquqC3SlIQ8 We are just over a week away from the launch of the Brisbane Festival. The three-week festival runs from 3 September till 24 September and offers some of the most interesting, inspiring and cutting edge art and entertainment the city, the country and the world has...

Continue Reading

‘Anti-endorsement’ – the clever, new marketing tactic

It's no secret that our world is full of product placement and celebrity endorsement. Brands pay big bucks to have their products interwoven into TV shows and movies and throw wads of cash at celebrities to wear their gear at public events. Usually things go to...

Continue Reading